Limbkids Support Association Inc is a non-profit, voluntary organisation of parents, professionals and interested people sharing a concern for the care of children with limb differences.
Limbkids aims to :
- Provide understanding, support and encouragement to new parents.
- Provide opportunities to meet other families affected by limb differences, so that positive aspects of coping & adjusting can be shared.
- Liaise with medical profesionals, so that a greater level of understanding and support can be achieved.
- Provide information regarding limb deficiencies and their management through library services, personal contacts and events.
- Encourage and maintain a high interest in research into both congenital and acquired limb differences.
The Limbkids support network provides:
Medal timeFinish line celebrationsTeam Limbkids at the Gold Coast Marathon
- Telephone counselling
- Hospital visits
- Member website
- Social Events
- Library resources
- Modified music & instrument hire